We are aiming to run group lessons for beginners and novices from our meeting point at the top of Pleney next week and have space in both the Flying Start and Next Step courses starting on Monday.
Reasons to choose Pleney?
- The Pleney lift company are taking full advantage of the cold weather to produce huge quantities of snow, enabling them to open the nursery areas, Nabor chairlift, lower half of pistes B and the stade.
- Encourage your clients avoid the ticket office queues, packed bus services, long lift lines and busy slopes by choosing to stay local.
- The vastly improved magic carpet learner area is ideal for novice skiers to have the best possible introduction to learning to ski.
- Stay warm! The air temperature at village level is much more comfortable that the chilly Avoriaz altitudes.
- Discounted ski passes available for Pleney make learning to ski the best value ever.
We will also be able to provide teachers for suitable private lessons on Pleney wherever possible.
For more information, call Joanne, Fanny and Leanne on 0450 747859 or email email@example.com
Our phone lines are open from 08.30 to 17.30 CET
Our Morzine resort office is open from:
13.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday
08.30 – 12.00 and 13.00 – 1800 Weekends.