Skiing and Snowboard Lessons.
A variety of coaching formats for all ages and levels. All our lessons run with a strict maximum of 6 learners, in English only to provide you with a fun and effective learning experience.
None of our courses run to a fixed script, the content is created from your needs and goals taking into account the prevailing conditions.
Adult Group Lessons are specifically designed to help you relax, have fun and get the most from your skiing with other like-minded skiers, with courses for every level from first day beginner to black run expert there is a group to suit you.
We take safety and fun very seriously in our BASS Junior courses.
- Safety -we always fine tune the classes on the first day to make sure each child will be skiing on the right difficulty of terrain. Our teachers are trained first aiders and CRB checked.
- Fun - your children will get to know their teacher and make friends in the group right from day 1. Playful activities and encouraging feedback in a structured environment take the ‘school’ out of ski school.
- Improving – Children learn differently to adults so we aim to have a 4 year maximum age range in most groups (less for children under 6yrs) so that we can create an age specific learning environment. Carefully chosen games and challenges mean that your child will improve without even realising.
All this adds up to kids who want to return day after day and parents who can relax, knowing that their children are in safe hands and having a great time.
Private Lessons can be the ideal choice for many reasons and may offer solutions for:
- Family groups wanting to learn together.
- Cautious skiers wanting a gentle pace of learning.
- The ultimate tailor-made programme.
- Weekend or midweek start holidays.
Whatever the reason, these sessions will run at your pace and target your goals quickly and accurately.
The Portes du Soleil is literally littered with snowparks and the Burton Stash in Avoriaz is an absolute mecca for snowboarders of every level.
Whether you are learning to link your first turns or keen to throw down some curves in the powder, our snowboard team are here to help you every step of the way.
What better way to treat yourself during your holiday than to have an adventure in the vast Portes du Soleil? Your personal BASS coach will tailor your day based on the needs of your party.
We run courses in snow domes around the UK throughout the summer and special courses in the Glacier resort of Les 2 Alpes. A great way to keep your skiing tuned up or find your ski legs before the winter begins.
Learning doesn’t stop when you become an expert skier. Check out our professional instructor program for keen amateurs and budding professional ski teachers.