Thank you very much for booking with the British Alpine Ski School network. We take great care to provide you with a quality of service that exceeds your expectations. We hope that you enjoy your time with us and choose to return soon.
Here is the inevitable small print. Please read carefully and print off a copy if you so require.
All bookings with the British Alpine Ski & Snowboard School and for our series of clinics throughout the Alps and elsewhere are subject to these conditions.
- The Ski School does not insure its clients. You are obliged to insure yourself and all participants in your family for third party liability insurance. Most sporting activities have an element of danger and skiing is no exception. We recommend that you are adequately covered by a comprehensive winter sports insurance policy which includes personal, medical and rescue insurance from a licensed agent. Some insurance may also cover lift closures due to adverse weather conditions.
- Clients attending our courses must pay the appropriate fee in full, before joining the class. In the case of advance bookings, we will reserve your place for a maximum of ten days from the date of issue of the fee note. Please return your remittance within this period to confirm your booking. No contract will exist until we issue a receipt, accepting your payment.
- Prices may be subject to revision but are clearly stated on the network website.
- We accept payment by credit card (visa or MasterCard) and BACS (bank transfer).
- Credit Card transactions are securely processed online via the BASS Network website www.britishskischool.com, through Secure Trading. Your credit card statement will show a transaction to Ski Pro Services, Vat Reg no: 720 0407 94, Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
- Cancellation: In the unfortunate event of you cancelling your booking the following charges will apply: More than 6 weeks notice – 10% of fee, 2-6 weeks notice – 50% of fee, 0-2 weeks notice – 90% of fee. The ski School reserves the right to cancel its lessons for a variety of reasons. Full refunds of unused lessons will be made in this instance if an alternative cannot be provided.
- Should clients not show for the lessons booked and paid for, through ill health, injury or any other valid reason no refund will be given but we will provide a letter stipulating the appropriate reason for their winter sports insurance provider. Such a letter will also be provided in the event of lift closures due to adverse weather etc which are outside the control of the Ski School.
- If there are any problems experienced during your lesson please (if appropriate) discuss the issue with the instructor involved and thereafter to the one of the directors in resort who will deal with the problem through the appropriate channels ensuring satisfaction is achieved.
- Group lessons can vary in ability due to people’s understanding of their level and our description, we reserve the right to re-arrange class levels, as we see fit, for the benefit of the group and individuals.
- To ensure that we can provide the best, most enjoyable and safest lessons for you please provide us with any relevant health & injury information which can enable the Instructor to look after you safely. This information ideally can be provided by email before you arrive in resort or directly to the instructor on the day (please help us to help you).