Portes du Soleil Adventure Day
What better way to treat yourself during your holiday than to have an adventure in the vast Portes du Soleil? Your personal BASS coach will tailor your day based on the needs of your party. Pick and mix to make it a day to remember:
- Priority on all ski lifts, making sure you don't get caught in the crowds.
- Local knowledge, we will guide you to the best slopes for your ability making sure get to ski the most enjoyable terrain.
- Timing – don't get stuck far from home when the lifts are about to close. We will pace the day to make sure you are home before the ski legs run out of power.
- Travel a complete circuit taking in Avoriaz, Chatel, Morgins, Champoussin and Les Crosets with the possibility of never skiing the same run twice.
- Explore the many snowparks geared for riders of every level including the famous Burton Stash.
- We can provide safety packs and training to delve into the backcountry and itinerary runs.
- Get the miles in – travel as far as you can or want to and get as many ski miles under your belt as possible.
- Discover the lesser known corners of the Portes du Soleil such as views of Lake Geneva from Torgon.
- Personal coaching – as much or as little as you want, designed to realise your potential allowing you to ski stronger for longer.
- Small groups – we run groups up to 6 people maximum to make sure you get the personal attention required to achieve your goals for the day.
- Safety first – your BASS coach will show you the skills of staying safe on the slopes and be on hand to organise emergency services should the worst happen.
6 hours of skiing or snowboarding plus time for lunch and breaks during the day. Skiers and snowboarders must be confident and competent on red runs.
Price: €165 per person. Minimum 4, Maximum 6 clients.
Book now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org